Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 16th

The online course on building teaching skills through the interactive web has come to an end. It was a real eye opener  to me. First of all I found a huge amount of websites devoted to teaching with some useful material for my classes. Secondly I got acqainted with incredible tools that can be used in online or CALL environment. Finally I found myself in the community of outstanding and highly devoted teachers who inspired me to put more efforts into my job and approach it creatively.
On the other hand I wish I had more time to analyse all the material presented to us and perform my tasks more successfully. Honestly I didn't expect that online learning takes so much time. Yet I should bear in mind that it has been my first time in a course in English with the international audience and this might have influenced the speed of my performance too. Nevertheless I do not regret taking part in the course, because time spent on it was an investment into my professional development and future carrer prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment