Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 10th
This week I watched several new video presentations made by my students. The first one was quite weak, obviously lacked some editing. But the second one was just excellent. Everyone watched it with great interest from the beginning to the end . The speaker was rather serious, though the video itself contained some funny elements, nevertheless the whole presentation appeared well balanced. 
 This week I had to submit the final draft of my project in the online course 'Building teaching skills through the interactive web'. I don't have big hopes concerning the evaluation, but I am happy that I took part in this course, since it was very informative and certainly very useful. I also learnt about educational context in other parts of the world and could gain some new ideas from my colleagues teachers who deal with the same educational situations. So it was worth a try.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vilnele,

    I'm happy that you took part in the course too. I'm really looking forward to reading your final project report, as you have found one of the most creative ways to use a blog that I have ever encountered. What's more, it sounds like you are finding success with it!

    All the Best!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vilnele,

    Indeed this course tough us a lot for sure. Moreover,your students blog that I saw that contained a presentation of one of your student helped me to think about posting students records so that they can peer correcting each other and evaluate themselves.So everything we do worth a try. Thanks a lot for you wonderful idea I hope we keep in touch.

    Good Luck
    Awsan

    ReplyDelete