Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12th
Last week I was rather busy, but managed to do something for the project I am planning to implement in the near future. I am going to create a blog devoted to students' presentations, where my students would put their video presentations made outside the class. I am quite excited about this idea first of all because it is always interesting to see yourself from aside. Besides, it could give a chance for all students to express their opinion about their colleagues' presentations.What is more, I used a new tool- rubistar to create assessment criteria  for their speeches, and I liked it a lot. So I am looking forward to the practical part of my project, which has a potential to make my lessons more interesting and attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment